- Appellate counsel for a Texas-based nuclear company defending the summary judgment victory on Title VII, ADA, and ADEA claims brought by the company’s employee. Summary judgment affirmed by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. Drerup v. Consol. Nuclear Sec., LLC, No. 21-10600 (5th Cir.).
- Second-chaired a trial and obtained unanimous defense verdict for a Fort Worth-based private equity company on a fraud claim valued at over $25 million involving the lease and sale of minerals in Borden County, TX.
- Appellate counsel for a Texas-based oil and gas operator defending dismissal of fraud claims by the trial court. Dismissal affirmed by the Eastland Court of Appeals. Hughes v. CJM Res., LP, 640 S.W.3d 623 (Tex. App.—Eastland).
- Obtained a favorable settlement for a Midland-based operator on breach of contract claims involving water wells in Montague County, TX.
- Appellate counsel for an undocumented immigrant seeking reversal of the Board of Immigration Appeals’ deportation decision. Secured a remand to BIA from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. Rios-Bustos v. Garland, No. 21-60018 (5th Cir.).
- Phone: +1 214 922 3562
- Email: email@example.com
Connor’s oil and gas clients rely on him to guide them through the litigation and dispute resolution processes at the trial and appellate level in both state and federal courts.