- Representing a global automaker in district court patent infringement litigations and Federal Circuit appeal relating to fuel management systems. Ethanol Boosting Systems LLC et al. v. Ford Motor Co., No. 1:19-cv-00196 (D. Del.); Ethanol Boosting Systems LLC and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. v. Ford Motor Company, No. 2020-1472 (Fed. Cir. 2020); Ethanol Boosting Systems LLC et al. v. Ford Motor Co., No. 1:20-cv-00706 (D. Del.).
- Representing a medical equipment manufacturer in patent infringement litigations relating to intravascular blood pumps. Abiomed Inc. v. Maquet Cardiovascular LLC, No. 1:16-cv-10914 (D. Mass.); Maquet Cardiovascular LLC v. Abiomed Inc., No. 1:17-cv-12311 (D. Mass.).
- Representing a manufacturer of industrial automation equipment in a trademark infringement action against a gray market reseller. Rockwell Automation Inc. v. Radwell International Inc., No. 1:15-cv-05246 (D.N.J.).
- Representing an engineering consulting firm in an action brought against it involving automated testing and performance technology. Feuss et al v. Enica Engineering, PLLC et al, No. 2:20-cv-02034 (D.N.J.).
- Phone: +1 212 210 9504
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie works with her clients to develop creative solutions to tackle the issues they face daily.