- Providing banks and credit funds with strategic advice on credit default swap (CDS) and bond positions in refinancings, restructurings, defaults, litigations, and regulatory investigations.
- Advising financial institutions in margin lending and equity derivative transactions, including total return swaps, collars, and accelerated share repurchases.
- Representing energy companies, corporations, and banks in wind and solar virtual power purchase agreements and proxy revenue swaps and physical and financial oil, gas and power supply, and hedging contracts.
- Helping lenders and agents navigate swap-related intercreditor issues in refinancings and restructurings, and helps corporations negotiate deal-contingent hedges.
- Negotiating ISDA master agreements, credit support annexes, master repurchase agreements, and master securities lending agreements.
- Counseling dealers and end-users on regulatory issues arising from the implementation of the Dodd-Frank Act, including cross-border issues and inquiries regarding clearing, uncleared margin, business conduct standards, and qualified financial contract (QFC) stay rules.
- Advising arrangers, collateral managers, and investors on issuances of collateralized loan obligations (CLOs), and arrangers and collateral managers in litigations relating to collateralized debt obligations (CDOs).
- Representing sponsors and trustees on residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) issuances and clean-up calls, and trustees in litigations.
- Counseling insurance companies on securitization-based investments in non-traditional assets.
- Advised some of the world’s largest banks and private equity and credit fund managers in transitioning derivative, structured product, and loan portfolios from LIBOR to risk-free rates (RFRs).