Intellectual Property Litigation
- Represented Amazon.com in the Eastern District of Texas in a patent infringement action involving network security systems.
- Represented a declaratory judgment plaintiff in a patent infringement action in the District of Delaware.
- Represented a lighting company defending copyright and Lanham Act claims related to outdoor décor products.
Privacy and Digital Compliance Counseling
- Counsel to companies on privacy policies, best practices and strategies for notice and consent.
- Counsel to companies on “Do Not Track” and behavioral tracking best practices and policies.
- Counsel to companies on website advertising and social networking sites.
- Counsel to companies on contest and sweepstakes rules.