- Successfully drafted and shepherded many patent applications to allowance in the Business Methods Art Units within USPTO Technology Center 3600.
- Clients have included a world leader in mobile commerce, a leading financial services company, and multiple FinTech startups.
- Former patent examiner in Art Unit 3689.
- Drafted and prosecuted patent applications relating to database management systems, health IT, cloud platforms, security utilities, mobile operating system enhancements, user interfaces, virtual reality and augmented reality, among others.
- Clients have include many multinational corporations, mid-market businesses, universities, startups, and individual inventors.
- Drafted and prosecuted patent applications relating to various 3GPP standards, mobile device architecture, data encoding and transmission, and transmission, packet switching, protocols.
- Performed diligence investigations on portfolios relating to antenna technology.
- Clients have included a major multinational telecommunications company, a technology company, and a startup and midmarket industry participants.
- Prepared and prosecuted a variety of other electrical and mechanical patent applications relating to circuit design, nanotechnology, optics, and other lower-level electrical inventions.