- Played a leading role in formulating the banking industry’s position on CRA modernization by coordinating and preparing the response of a leading national trade association.
- Counseled dozens of banks with examination preparation, self-assessments, and responses to federal and state regulators examinations and investigations.
- Advised FinTech companies on the application of CRA and fair lending laws.
- Conducted a self-assessment for a state-chartered bank’s board of directors concerning proper corporate governance.
- Represented a mortgage servicer in CFPB and state attorneys general investigations, focusing on mortgage servicing and mortgage securitization issues.
- Represented a mortgage lender in an FHA lawsuit, resulting in an early, pre-discovery settlement.
- Phone: +1 212 210 9440
- Email: email@example.com
Clients in the mortgage and banking industry rely on Caroline to keep them apprised of shifts in federal regulations impacting their business models. If a company does become a focus of an investigation or enforcement activity, she is able to help navigate through the issues.