Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Advised a leading data-driven growth marketing company on GDPR compliance and other privacy and cyber-related issues.
- Advised a major leading financial institution on privacy and cyber issues related to data migration to cloud coverage.
- Represented a hospital in a class action involving claims related to a data incident.
Complex Commercial Litigation
- Representing a major developer of marketing automation and communications software products in a federal case against a competitor alleging trade libel, tortious interference with contract, and unfair competition, among other claims.
- Represented two companies in their action for alleged misappropriation of their trade secrets.
- Defended a health sector company in three separate class actions arising under a variety of alleged state and federal antitrust violations.
- Defended an insurance corporation in a class action involving alleged defective policies that violate certain disclosure laws.
- Defended financial institutions in class actions over alleged mortgage-backed security violations.