- Counsel to a health care company in multiple disputes related to indemnification and other post-transaction disputes.
- Counsel for a national pharmacy benefit manager in litigation involving manufacturer rebates and prescription drug prices.
- Counsel for a national retailer in a class action alleging privacy violations based on the collection of customer data.
- Counsel for clients in litigation concerning professional liability.
- Represented a financial institution in litigation arising from an alleged information breach.
- Defended clients in the beverage industry against claims involving breach of contract, fraudulent misrepresentation, and other business torts.
- Represented a client in the entertainment industry in a contract dispute stemming from event cancelations due to COVID-19.
- Defended a client in a class action involving federal and state RICO claims, as well as other business torts including fraud, negligence, and professional malpractice.
- Represented a manufacturing company bringing claims of fraud and negligent misrepresentation against an international supplier.
- Assisted a state district attorney’s office in prosecuting civil forfeiture and racketeering cases, representing the State of Georgia in cases involving hundreds of defendants.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7756
- Email: email@example.com
With her experience representing clients in a range of complex commercial litigation matters, Ashley develops multi-faceted, creative solutions to clients’ legal problems.