U.S. Mergers & Acquisitions
- Represented Amazon.com as Texas deal counsel in its $13.7 billion acquisition of Whole Foods, a leading natural and organic foods supermarket.
- Represented Fujitsu Network Communications, a global information and communications technology company, in its acquisition of a U.S. telecommunications and network provider.
- Represented Parago, a U.S. incentives and rewards solutions company, in its $290 million merger with Blackhawk Network, a major U.S. prepaid and payment solutions company.
- Represented Kimberly-Clark Corporation, a U.S. Fortune 200 personal care corporation, in its acquisition of a U.S. manufacturer of personal protective and safety equipment.
- Represented Perot Systems, a leading NYSE-listed U.S. provider of information technology services and business solutions, in its $3.9 billion merger with Dell.
- Represented Odyssey HealthCare, a stock-exchange-listed U.S. provider of hospice services, in its $1 billion merger with Gentiva, the largest U.S. provider of home health care, hospice, and related services.
International and Cross-Border Mergers & Acquisitions
- Represented Nokia, a Finnish multinational network and telecommunications company, in its acquisitions of a U.S. provider of infrastructure and network deployment solutions and a U.S. self-organizing network (SON) technology developer.
- Represented Ericsson, a Swedish multinational telecommunications company, in its acquisition of a U.S. telecommunications vendor in the networks optimization sector.
- Represented Mondi Group, a South African multinational packaging and paper company, in its acquisition of a U.S. industrial bags and kraft-paper business.