- Defended a major telecommunications company in TCPA/consumer protection class actions, obtaining a favorable ruling on a motion to compel arbitration.
- Defended an employee and his new employer in litigation and companion arbitration brought by a former employer in a non-compete action.
- Advised a health services client in an internal investigation into billing practices.
- Defended an insurer in litigation arising out of the Facebook IPO litigation.
- Drafted a Third Circuit opposition brief on behalf of an Egyptian bank in business litigation brought by Egyptian nationals.
- Serving as counsel to a regional health insurance company in provider-payer litigation.
- Serving as defense counsel to a claims administrator in an ERISA class action involving payment of administrative fees.
- Served as defense counsel on behalf of a health insurer in a nationwide class action brought by policyholders for wrongful denial of coverage for the drug Harvoni.
- Served as the defense counsel in multiple individual disability and life insurance actions in multiple jurisdictions for a national insurance carrier, obtaining two motions to dismiss and two motions for summary judgment.