- Represented a London-based fund in becoming the lead investor in one of the world’s biggest cryptocurrency companies; the deal’s closing was covered by CNBC and other national outlets.
- Represented a Boston-based private equity firm in the acquisition of an insurance holdings company, which aggregated dozens of regional insurance brokerage firms.
- Represented a Boston-based private equity firm in a complex cross-fund transaction wherein a fund both achieved liquidity and invested again through a newer fund.
- Represented an international private equity fund headquartered in Boston in a series of growth equity transactions in various technology companies.
- Represented a Toronto-based private equity fund in the acquisition of a portfolio company that produces a popular consumer household product; the portfolio company went on to be named one of the fastest growing private equity-backed companies in the country by a Deloitte survey.
- Represented a private equity owned international food company in a series of carveout divestitures.
- Represented a Boston-based private equity firm in a series of recapitalizations and redemptions in the insurance brokerage and consulting space.
- Represented a multinational European manufacturer in a large asset acquisition involving contingent consideration.
- Represented a multinational lighting company in a series of asset acquisitions.
- Represented an international private equity firm headquartered in Boston in a series of high nine figure divestures of technology companies.
- Phone: +1 704 444 1082
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients trust Matt Maguire to execute their most challenging corporate transactions. His experience with the complexities and cadence of major deals adds value to the deal-making process.