- Represented the originator in a private securitization of unsecured consumer loans.
- Represented the originator in a securitization of trade receivables denominated in U.S. and Canadian dollars.
- Represented initial purchasers, placement agents, and issuers in collateralized loan obligations (CLO) backed by broadly syndicated loans, middle market loans, distressed loans, and synthetic loans.
- Represented a nonbank lender to the originator of middle market loans to be refinanced through one or more CLOs.
- Represented investment funds created to purchase loan portfolios originated on marketplace lending platforms to be refinanced through CLOs.
- Represented the originator in a structured secured loan facility backed by shipping container leases.
- Represented initial purchasers, placement agents, and issuers in whole business securitizations of restaurant brands and other franchise brands.
- Represented initial purchasers, placement agents, and issuers in cellular tower securitizations and drug royalty securitizations.
- Phone: +1 212 210 9481
- Email: email@example.com
With almost two decades of experience in corporate, regulatory, and securities law, Tony offers thoughtful guidance to clients at all levels of their structured finance transactions.