- Assisted client teams in responding to U.S. Department of Justice Antitrust Division investigations that included second requests in connection with proposed mergers in the oilfield services and nuclear waste industries.
- Evaluated potential acquisitions involving oilfield services companies, chemical companies, and generic pharmaceutical companies for antitrust concerns and provided counsel on antitrust risks associated with joint ventures, asset acquisitions, and mergers.
- Developed evidence and legal theory to support a complaint to the European Commission regarding abuse of dominance and market foreclosure.
- Led a merger review involving a hospital system’s acquisition of a physician group.
- Investigated horizontal price-fixing and bid-rigging allegations in the propane cylinder industry.
- Litigated false advertising claims against a dietary supplement marketer.
- Investigated mobile and emerging payment providers’ data privacy policies.