- Defended a major property and casualty insurer against claims of bad faith in a declaratory judgment action involving more than 50 defendants and implicating over a dozen insurance companies stemming from a large natural gas explosion occurring at a residence.
- Represented a national retailer in an insurance declaratory judgment action involving a dispute relating to coverage for multiple serious injuries caused by a product sold by the retailer.
- Represented a real estate listing service in an insurance declaratory judgment action involving a dispute relating to coverage under a D&O policy for a class action alleging violations of RESPA and the Sherman Act.
- Represented a credit card payment processor in an insurance declaratory judgment action relating to insurance coverage under a cybersecurity policy for costs stemming from a large-scale data security breach.
- Represented a leading provider of prepaid products and payment systems solutions in an insurance declaratory judgment action in which it sought coverage under a crime policy for first-party losses resulting from the unauthorized manipulation of its processing systems.
Insurance Class Action
- Representation of a major life insurance company in a class action related to the calculation of cost of insurance charges for universal life insurance policies.