- Avepoint Inc. v. Janalent Corp., District of New Jersey (Case No. 2:09-CV-03694); Representing defendant Janalent Corp in trade secret misappropriation case arising out of a joint software development agreement.
- Norman IP Holdings, LLC v. Lexmark Intl. et al; (Case No. 6:11-cv-495 (E.D. Tex.) Representing defendant JVC Americas Corporation against patent assertion entity’s allegations that camcorders and televisions infringe three patents relating to wireless communication.
- CYBERsitter, LLC v. The People's Republic of China et al., Central District of California (Case No. 2:10- CV-00038). Represented defendant Haier Group Corporation in litigation involving Internet filtering software. Case settled favorably.
- Elan Microelectronics Corp v. Apple Inc., Northern District of California (Case No. 5:09-CV-01531). Represented plaintiff asserting patents on touch screen and touchpad technology used in Apple iPhones and iPads. Case settled favorably.
- Seiko Epson Corporation v. Ninestar Image Co., Ltd., Ninestar Technology Co., Ltd. and Ninestar Technology Company Ltd., et al., District of Oregon (Case No. 3:06-CV-00236) and related litigation. Represented defendants accused of infringing patents on features of inkjet cartridges that allow for replacement cartridges to be compatible with Epson printers.
- Avago v. Elan Microelectronics Corp., Northern District of California (Case No. 5:04-CV-05385). Successfully defended seller of chips for use in optical mice accused of infringing two patents relating to digital processing of images.
- 3Com v. D-Link and Realtek Semiconductor Corporation, Northern District of California (Case No. 3:03-CV-02177). Defended a semiconductor designer accused of infringing seven patents relating to network interface connection technology, from filing of initial complaint through jury trial.
- Open Source Yoga Unity v. Bikram Choudhury, 2005 WL 756558 (N.D. Cal. 2005). Represented association of yoga teachers in declaratory judgment action concerning whether teaching yoga infringes author's copyright or trademark rights.
- Somma v. Great Ormond Street Hospital, Northern District of California (Case No. 02-5889 RW). Represented author in declaratory judgment action involving trademark and copyright in Peter Pan books and plays.