- Represented a multinational oil and gas company against the Republic of Croatia in an arbitration brought at the ICSID under the Energy Charter Treaty, as well as a related arbitration brought by Croatia under the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules.
- Represented a large Indian textile company in an investor state arbitration dispute against the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Represented Singaporean and Australian publicly listed companies against Indonesia in $100 million ICSID bilateral investment treaty arbitrations concerning a mining project.
- Represented an Asian real estate company in a $1.4 billion arbitration dispute in the U.S., achieving a favorable settlement.
- Represented an European contractor in a construction arbitration against the United Nations.
- Represented several entities with their disputes with ICANN regarding top-level domain names.
- Represented a leading provider of information, services, and technology in the health care field against claims of monopolization and attempted monopolization brought by one of its competitors.
- Represented the Unsecured Creditors Committee in the RadioShack bankruptcy (Delaware Bankruptcy Court).
- Represented a large financial services company in a multibillion-dollar lawsuit against one of its competitors in a matter before the New York Supreme Court.
- Represented an independent federal agency in a multibillion-dollar lawsuit securities litigation against a multinational investment bank and financial services holding company in the Southern District of New York.
- Represented a multinational finance and insurance corporation in a multibillion-dollar lawsuit against a competitor in New York.
- Represented a publicly held insurance provider in a multibillion-dollar lawsuit against a multinational financial services corporation.
- Lead associate on an international civil litigation dispute representing a Kuwaiti oil company in the Southern District of New York.
- Represented the largest independent minority shareholder in a dispute against two large telecommunications companies (Delaware Chancery Court).