- Supervising and managing numerous attorneys in discovery and production of general commercial and financial litigation, product liability, health care, IP litigation, and government investigation documents.
- Managing e-discovery requests in response to subpoenas, requests for production of documents, and all other forms of discovery.
- Training new attorneys on privilege, confidentiality, and e-discovery policies and procedures.
- Significant experience utilizing analytics and technology-assisted review, including working with clients to improve the precision and recall of document searches and improving workflows to maximize productivity.
- Analyzing insurance coverage matters under disability and life insurance policies.
- Evaluating FCPA compliance initiatives for clients and conducting third-party due diligence.
- Supervising numerous 50-state legal research surveys.
- Supervising contract reviews for corporate acquisitions.
Alston Discovery Senior Staff Attorney,
- Phone: +1 404 881 4059
- Email: email@example.com
Bill’s experience and understanding of the many ESI issues in today’s environment enable him to provide efficient and effective support and solutions for our clients’ discovery and other ESI projects.