- Represented a global home appliance manufacturer before the International Trade Commission and in federal district court in proceedings involving patents related to water filtration.
- Represented an electronics manufacturer in post-grant review proceedings involving telecommunications and information technology.
- Prosecuted patents internationally for an e-commerce company involving supply chain management systems.
- Represented an LCD manufacturer in a contract and licensing dispute.
- Represented a veteran, pro bono, before the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7430
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an experienced engineer with an M.B.A., Josh uses his industry knowledge in manufacturing, material, nuclear, and mechanical engineering to effectively address clients’ intellectual property needs.