- As lead bankruptcy counsel for a county tax commissioner office, represented the office in all bankruptcy actions and provided legal advice on debt collection practices and local-tax-related bankruptcy matters.
- Representing a major commercial mobile radio services provider on insolvency matters.
- Represented an international precious metals refiner specializing in refining and selling platinum group metals in both bankruptcy and district courts in collections, preferences, and fraudulent conveyance under the Bankruptcy Code and state law.
- Representing a special servicer in connection with enforcement and collection actions in state court.
- Representing suppliers in commercial fraud cases and defending avoidance actions (e.g., preferences, fraudulent transfer under the Bankruptcy Code and state law).
- Representing one of the largest privately held roofing distributors in the Southeast in enforcement and collection actions and other matters.
- Representing a $48 billion supply chain services leader that provides grocery, food service, and supply chain solutions for convenience stores, mass merchants, drug stores, and chain restaurants throughout the U.S. with collection and enforcement in bankruptcy court.
Other Commercial Litigation
- Part of the legal team that represented an international car manufacturer in a multidistrict products liability lawsuit, including e-discovery and document retention, contract and business confidentiality materials, privilege disputes, and safety regulations.
- Served as outside counsel to the largest full-service sheriff’s office in Georgia in all matters related to the legal needs of the organization, including labor and employment, defending against constitutional claims, and various matters concerning law enforcement or jail officials.