- Assisting clients with respect to loan eligibility, acceptable uses, and forgiveness for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program.
- Advocating for the SBA to issue revised guidance for sizing Paycheck Protection Plan loans to self-employed individuals.
- Designed and implemented a legislative and administration patent policy strategy for a global leader in the research, development, and sale of network equipment and technology.
- For a major music industry trade association, secured passage of the first mechanical (reproduction) licensing reform legislation in over 100 years.
- Counsel to a network security firm and government contractor regarding lobbying disclosure requirements at the state and federal levels.
- Managing all political action committee compliance issues for a financial services trade association.
- Representing clients before the Department of Justice National Security Division regarding compliance under the Foreign Agents Registration Act.
- Phone: +1 202 239 3447
- Email: email@example.com
A respected Capitol Hill veteran and former senior aide to the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, Ted guides clients toward favorable legislative, public policy and regulatory outcomes with his experience and keen knowledge of government policymaking.