- Representation of an owner in federal court litigation with an EPC Contractor over the cost of installing wet scrubbers in three power plants in Maryland.
- Representation of an owner in state court litigations with an EPC Contractor over retrofit work performed at a ceramic proppant manufacturing plant in Georgia
- Representation of an owner in ICC arbitrations with an EPC Contractor with over $35 million in claims arising out of an LPG plant constructed in Trinidad.
- Representation of an owner in connection with the construction of an iron ore reduction facility in Lafayette, Louisiana.
- Representation of a lender in connection with the development of a pectin processing plant in Ireland.
- Representation of a steel erector on claims arising out of the construction of the Marlins Stadium in Miami, Florida.
- Representation of a construction manager in connection with the construction of the Georgia Dome, Centennial Olympic Stadium, Turner Field and Philips Arena projects in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Representation of a construction manager in connection with the construction of additions to football and basketball stadiums at the University of Georgia, the University of Arkansas, Louisiana State University, the University of South Carolina, Clemson University, the University of Mississippi and Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Representation of a contractor on the contract and claims arising out of the construction of additions to Emory University Hospital, Piedmont Hospital and the Children's Medical Center on the campus of the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta.