- Represents a developer of a major mixed-use residential and commercial project near transit station in Los Angeles in obtaining entitlements and CEQA review.
- Represents a major oil company in obtaining a land use permit for a controversial project involving rail transport of crude oil in San Luis Obispo County.
- Represents a mining company in obtaining federal and county approvals and CEQA/NEPA review for a 100-year mining project in San Bernardino County.
- Represents residential and hotel developers in obtaining entitlements in the City of West Hollywood.
- Represents a public water agency (Water Replenishment District of Southern California) in CEQA review of a new water recycling project.
Land Use Litigation Experience
- Represents a major oil company in defending a CEQA lawsuit challenging environmental review and permit from South Coast Air Quality Management District for a storage project.
- Represents a major oil company in defending multiple CEQA lawsuits challenging a refinery project in Contra Costa County.
- Represented the developer of a mixed-use residential and commercial development near transit center in the City of Los Angeles in a lawsuit challenging the City’s CEQA review and land use approvals.
- Represented an international shopping center developer (Westfield) in defending CEQA review and project approval for a shopping mall expansion in San Diego in trial court and on appeal.
- Represented the developer of an affordable housing project near downtown Los Angeles in a lawsuit challenging the City’s entitlements in appellate court.