- Counsel to national banks, regional banks, and other financial institutions in contested bankruptcy filings, the enforcement of contractual remedies, and related litigation matters.
- Counsel to agents, trustees, collateral, and special servicers in complex bankruptcy cases and related litigation.
- Counsel to a pharmaceutical company in furtherance of its Chapter 11 filing and wind down of operations.
- Counsel to a Louisiana-based hospital in connection with its Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing and Section 363 sale of assets.
- Represented a Chapter 11 debtor airline as special counsel in pension plan and employee benefit issues.
- Represented numerous creditors in the bankruptcy case of a leading global supplier of mobile electronics and transportation systems, with claims arising out of the company’s failure to perform under an existing supply agreement and pending patent litigation.
- National bankruptcy counsel to a consumer products company.
- Represented a Chapter 11 trustee in the investigation and pursuit of litigation claims arising out of multiple breaches of fiduciary duties on behalf of a bankruptcy estate.
- Primary litigation counsel for a Georgia-based company in collection and remedy enforcement matters.
- Represented national and regional banks in fraudulent conveyance litigation and related disputes.
- Represented an equity committee in a bankruptcy case in contested litigation concerning a multibillion-dollar valuation and potential recoveries.