New Product Development
- On behalf of a global logistics provider, provided assistance to business, legal and technical teams in order to develop and deploy a range of innovative new B2B and B2C products and service offerings.
- Provided privacy due diligence support for an innovative mobile tech support application developed by an international insurer providing device warranties and insurance.
Contracting and Complex Technology Procurement
- Provided advice to help a major provider of cellular and telephone network connectivity services streamline its sales contracting process while mitigating data privacy risk.
- Designed and supported a comprehensive privacy compliance review for a global logistics company in connection with the construction of a disaster recovery data center impacting hundreds of internal applications across the organization.
- Assisted a U.S. national provider of insurance and investment services in support of a major IT project to consolidate customer service functions across the organization, including corporate reorganization, identification of applicable data use restrictions, revisions to Gramm-Leach-Bliley and online privacy notices, and related data management advice.
- On behalf of one of the largest banks in the world, conducted a 23-country regulatory survey in order to provide critical guidance on key local data management standards.
- Provided privacy compliance support for the international deployment of a technology-driven anticorruption program on behalf of one of the world’s largest fast food franchisors.