The attorneys in Alston & Bird’s Environmental Transactional Group have significant experience addressing environmental risks and liabilities in a wide range of complex and sophisticated business transactions. Our work includes public and private corporate acquisitions and divestitures, bankruptcy and restructuring, high-yield debt offerings and commercial credit facilities, and real estate financing and development. Our clients include:
- issuers and underwriters;
- public companies, ranging from startups to those in the Fortune 100;
- private equity and venture capital funds;
- global and national financial institutions; and
- portfolio companies for private equity clients.