- Represented Fortress Investment Group in acquiring a 300-plus location restaurant chain through a Section 363 sale for $50 million.
- Represented a space infrastructure company as corporate counsel in its Chapter 11 case, including the negotiation of its DIP loan and stalking horse bid.
- Represented Qatar Airways in negotiating and documenting a $1.150 billion DIP loan to LATAM Airlines Group S.A. in its Chapter 11 case and defending against alleged fraudulent transfer claims asserted by the unsecured creditors’ committee.
- Represented an ad hoc group of unsecured noteholders in the prepackaged Chapter 11 case of a South American automotive conglomerate.
- Advising private credit funds and institutional lenders in the structuring and negotiation of intercreditor agreements and agreements among lenders.
- Representing a grocery and food service supply chain leader in its role as critical vendor in restaurant bankruptcy cases across the United States.
- Representing offshore liquidators based in the Cayman Islands as U.S. counsel in a major fraud liquidation involving more than a dozen jurisdictions.
- Representing an insurance premium financing lender in commercial litigation and collection actions across the United States.
- Represented a commercial real estate fund in acquiring a historic midtown Atlanta property through a Section 363 sale.
- Represented the court-appointed Chapter 11 trustee in a Section 363 sale of seven critical access rural hospitals.
- Represented a drilling and blasting company in its Chapter 11 case.
Clients value Chris’s market-driven approach to restructuring transactions and insolvency-related litigation.