- Counsel to one of the nation’s largest multinational technology and engineering conglomerates in protecting intellectual property, as well as defending against, and navigating around, intellectual property of others.
- Counsel to one of the nation’s most recognized sports figures in counseling and advising on licensing and intellectual property protection issues.
- Counsel to the operator of one of the most visited searchable websites in defending patent infringement allegations.
- Counsel to one of the world’s leaders in fiber-optic technology in enforcing several patents and trade secrets.
- Frequent author and speaker on recent developments in patent law, including the America Invents Act. Appeared on Bloomberg TV’s In Focus to discuss recent Supreme Court patent law precedent.
Counseling and representing clients throughout complex patent litigation, IPR proceedings and investigations, Bruce uses his 20-plus years of experience to quickly and efficiently solve clients' problems as they arise. He is a frequent speaker on these patent matters, placing him at the forefront of clients' minds when addressing, confronting, and resolving IP issues.