Laura Thatcher presented "Communicating the Connection between the Compensation Philosophy and the Goals of the Company" at the American Conference Institute's Forum on Drafting the CD&A 2008.
The Forum focused on overcoming the challenge of drafting your CD&A in a vacuum by brainstorming with experts on the best language, approaches and analytics for the second season of the new requirements.
Laura's panel discussion, which took place January 29, 3:15-4:30pm, included the following:
- Distilling and articulating the goals of the company
- Determining the overall compensation philosophy
- Extracting the company's compensation policy in the absence of documentation
- Conveying the objectives of the compensation policy
- Connecting the goals of the company and the objectives of the compensation plan
January 29-30, 2008
The Carlton on Madison Avenue / New York, NY