Duncan Douglass was a featured panelist during this webinar hosted by Source Media Web Seminars. In reaction to the recently passed Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure (CARD) Act, credit card issuers are expected to retool their operations in a host of ways. The rules are likely to impact how credit card companies operate, how they price, how they manage for risk and how they market. These questions and issues were addressed during the session.
- Rate hikes, annual fees and restructuring rewards
- What adjustments to internal systems and billing operations are likely to take place?
- How to handle the long list of disclosures designed to caution cardholders
- Exploring new credit card products
- A brief overview of what's in the legislative pipeline
July 14, 2009