Peter Floyd served as moderator for the session "The Role of Gas Utilities in the NGV Marketplace" at this conference sponsored by Information Forecast, Inc. Gas utlitilies have been the nation's historic providers of natural gas to end users. What role are they set to play in providing gas as a transportation fuel? This panel of gas utilities representatives shared the steps they are taking to serve fleet operators and the NGV marketplace.
- How do gas utilities view the NGV marketplace?
- What specific role do they see themselves playing in extending the NGV infrastructure footprint?
- What regulatory challenges need to be overcome to fully achieve this role?
- What is the range of programs that are or can be brought to the market?
- What advantages can they offer in comparison to other infrastructure options?
June 6, 2013
Hyatt Regency Atlanta / Atlanta, GA