Alston & Bird hosts monthly client seminars designed to provide current, relevant information about today’s legal issues.
At this program, the topic was focused on defeasance transactions. The following topics were covered during the program:
- Market update - where are we now?
- Maturities in 2017 and beyond - where are we headed?
- Impact on volume of regulatory changes, widening spreads, rates and other market conditions
- CMBS 3.0: documentation changes
The featured panelists were:
• Emily Bumgardner, Commercial Defeasance
• Dan Kahler, Chatham Financial
• Ashley Menser, Alston & Bird
• Amanda Perkins, Wells Fargo
Web conference available | General NC CLE credit pending. Additional states available upon request | Cocktail reception following
Questions? Please contact Maggie Janke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-444-1459.
April 21, 2016
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Alston & Bird LLP / Bank of America Plaza / 37th Floor / 101 South Tryon Street / Charlotte, NC 28280