Eli Corbett will be a panelist during the session “Assessing the Impact of the CFPB's Recent Rules & Activity in the Consumer Finance Market” at this event hosted by the iGlobal Forum.
The panel will discuss:
- A status update of the CFPB arbitration rule, payday rule, and other rules
- Insights into the new CFPB director and agenda
- How will the CFPB be impacted by regulatory reform efforts and vice versa?
- Forecasting the potential impact on specialty finance M&A activity in 2018 – can we expect a reduction in volume and valuations?
- How might regulatory uncertainty impact specialty finance/M&A activity in 2018?
- Calculating the litigation risk for financial service providers
For more information, click here.