Duncan Douglass was a panelist during the session “Strategies for Managing Third-Party Servicers and Implementing Robust Compliance Management Systems” at this event hosted by the American Conference Institute.
This event covered:
- Identifying the best practices for managing third-party servicers
- Expectations for third-party servicers
- Assessing the bank’s responsibility of entering into well-constructed, enforceable contracts with third-party program managers
- Weighing challenges associated with FinTech companies and other smaller companies who rely on issuing banks for compliance management systems
- Ensuring that less-sophisticated program managers have the tools they need to understand the regulatory environment and build internal controls
For more information, click here.