Frank Hirsch will be speaking on the panel “CFPB’s Mortgage Servicing Rules and Amendments Roundup: RESPA, TILA, and Final Revisions to TRID” at the 25th National Forum on Residential Mortgage Regulatory Enforcement & Litigation, sponsored by the American Conference Institute.
The panel will discuss:
- Deciphering the Final Revisions to TRID
- Understanding the “Know Before You Owe” mortgage disclosure rule
- What is the industry’s response to the final revisions to TRID?
- Analyzing REG X under RESPA for loss mitigation concerns
- Identifying obstacles for multiple-service transfers in the midst of loan modifications
- Examining the challenges when loan modifications intersect with foreclosures
- Understanding technical violations that require lenders to respond within a specific timeframe
- Exploring new TILA violations and enforcement actions
For more information, click here.