Adriene Lynch will be moderating the panel “Power Up Your Diversity and Inclusion Committee: Best Practices and Innovative Approaches for Maximum Impact” at the California Minority Counsel Program 29th Annual Business Conference.
This deep-dive session will leverage case studies of law firm and legal department diversity and inclusion committees (including resource groups), research data on such groups and participants, and perspectives from diversity leaders to address common challenges and issues faced by these committees. The panel will identify best practices to make these committees true catalysts of change at organizations of all sizes and engage the participants in interactive problem-solving. Panel topics include:
- Creating or articulating the mission and strategic plan for a diversity and inclusion committee beyond being diverse
- Getting the leadership to buy in and support diversity and inclusion efforts
- Key considerations in staffing, structuring, and running an effective diversity and inclusion committee
- How to measure the success and effectiveness of a diversity and inclusion committee
- Potential HR or legal issues in operating a diversity and inclusion committee
- Leveraging outside consultants and law firm/legal department partners, and learning from other industries
For more information, click here.