Andy Howard will speak on the panel “Spotting Landmines: Taking Care of Pre-Construction Errors Before Your Project Blows Up” at the 33rd annual Construction SuperConference.
Errors and missteps in the early stages of a job can have long-lasting impacts on progress and completion. Learn to identify common problems, analyze root causes, and implement proven solutions to ensure project success and ultimately avoid costly project implosions.
Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify six common pre-construction errors in the early phases of a project with the potential to disrupt construction execution.
- Conduct root cause analyses of these common problems, where they originate, how they propagate, and the effects they have on all parties.
- Develop smart solutions during the pre-construction phase, based on real-world experience and past success.
The Construction SuperConference is recognized as the preeminent construction conference developed for mid- to senior-level professionals who work in any of the legal and commercial construction markets.
Keynote speakers, panels, and education sessions will cover a variety of topics from leaders in the construction industry highlighting innovative practices, builder’s legal challenges, and more, including:
- Ethics and Compliance
- Innovative Litigation Strategies
- Risk Management
- Dispute Resolution
- Contract Management
- Workforce and Labor
- Insurance and Surety
- Infrastructure and Transportation
- Economic Forecasts
For more information, click here.