Alston & Bird will host this seminar specifically geared toward legal and human resources professionals. Seminar topics include:
Wage and Hour Issues
- New overtime rules
- New regular rate rules
- Fluctuating workweek
- State-specific wage and hour laws
Who Are Your Employees?
- Independent contractors and gig workers
- Contingent workers
- Joint employment arrangements
State and Local Law Issues and Traps for the Unwary
- Paid sick leave
- Employee privacy
- Salary history bans
- Sexual harassment training requirements
- Confidentiality agreements and sexual harassment claims
- Restrictive covenants
- Predictive scheduling
This seminar is approved for 2.5 CLE hours by the State Bar of Georgia.
Questions? Abby Forness at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.881.7824.