Alston & Bird is proud to host a panel discussion featuring five esteemed general counsel from companies across the country who will share their perspectives and insight into the current environment.
This virtual panel will cover:
- View from the top: how the general counsel role has changed as a result of the pandemic and how it has shaped the role of legal departments
- Managing teams during the pandemic and preparing for the reopening of workplaces
- How to maintain relationships virtually and why remaining connected is critically important
- Challenges, opportunities, and best practices for diversity and inclusion efforts in the legal industry
- Recommendations for diverse attorneys focused on advancement
- Debbie Jones, Partner, Alston & Bird
- Yuri Mikulka, Partner, Alston & Bird
- Elaine Tapp, Senior Associate, Alston & Bird
- Ken Jew, Group Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Ross Stores
- Simon Leung, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, SYNNEX
- Lola Lin, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Airgas
- William Min, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, RELX, Risk & Business Analytics
- Michael Wu, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary, Madewell
This panel will take place July 30, from 4:30-6:00 p.m. and login information will be provided to the participants before the program.
For questions or to register, contact Abby Forness at email@example.com or 404.881.7824.