Paul Monnin and Joey Burby, along with Brad Nesmith and Mia Reini from The Home Depot, and Chris Terrell from Piedmont Healthcare, will present “Practical Tips – And Some Traps – In Applying DOJ’s Updated Corporate Compliance Program Guidance.”
The speakers will provide tips for applying DOJ’s updated guidance, as well as flag items that could create a trap for your corporate compliance program. The program will cover:
- What’s New About the Updated Guidance?
- How Does Use of Data Factor In to a Well-Designed and Effective Compliance Program?
- What are the Potential Risks of Applying the Letter of the Guidance?
- Reporting and Accountability: Best Practices from Tips, to Investigation, to Remediation
- Risk-Tailored Resource Allocation and Training: How to Operate an Effective Compliance Program on a Budget
For more information, click here.