CFPB Enforcement: What it Means for Mortgage Servicing?
In today’s environment, Mortgage Servicing remains an area of focus for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). This panel will explore why there has been a discernible uptick in enforcement activity and how Director Kraninger’s continued focus on these activities affect Mortgage Servicing activities.
The panelists will provide perspective on the dynamics of the CFPB’s Supervision, Enforcement and Fair Lending Division (SEFL) and factors used to weigh supervision vs. enforcement. The CFPB indicates the finalized Collection Rule will be issued toward the end of the month, and our goal is to assist the industry in understanding and preparation.
Hear how servicers are impacted by CFPB enforcement:
- “Clear Rules of the Road”
- Discernable Uptick in Enforcement Activity
- Director Kraninger’s Initiatives
- Knowledge is Power: Understanding CFPB’s Supervision, Enforcement and Fair Lending Division (SEFL)
- Brian Johnson, Partner, Financial Services & Products, Alston & Bird
- Nanci Weissgold, Partner, Financial Services & Products, Alston & Bird
- Anoush Garakani, Senior Associate, Financial Services & Products, Alston & Bird
- Amy Downey, Senior Vice President, Mortgage Connect
Login information will be provided to participants before the program.
Questions? Contact Megan Belliveau at email@example.com or 202.239.3134.