Nanci Weissgold will co-chair and deliver opening remarks at the 27th National Forum on Residential Mortgage Regulatory Enforcement & Litigation.
This annual forum has become a premier gathering of leading servicers, lenders, external counsel, and regulators engaging in dialogue on how to navigate the very complex residential mortgage enforcement and litigation landscape. Program highlights include:
- How the CARES Act and Other COVID-Era Legislation Impacts Lenders and Servicers
- Anticipated Disputes Relating to Forbearance Programs and as Forbearances Expire
- Meeting Credit Reporting Requirements in the Context of the Pandemic
- Developments in TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Compliance and Enforcement
- State Enforcement Activity in the COVID-19 Context and Beyond
For more information, click here.