Mark Calloway will be speaking at “The False Claims Act Today” program hosted by the Federal Bar Association’s Qui Tam Section. The speakers will discuss:
- The types of FCA cases welcomed by the U.S. Attorney’s office
- Procedures for working with the USAO and for filing FCA cases under seal
- How W.D.N.C. prosecutors work with Main Justice to investigate complaints and weigh intervention
- How the court evaluates pleadings and motions for seal extensions
- Best practices for defendants who wish to settle FCA cases.
For more information, click here.