Alston & Bird’s Construction group presents our annual multisession program on diversity and inclusion (D&I) in the design and construction industry.
Please join our speakers as they discuss:
- D&I practices and policies employers should consider
- Immigration law challenges and opportunities
- Why it is critical to invest in a diverse workforce
- How the construction industry differs from other industries in D&I efforts and experiences
- D&I resources, training, and education opportunities
- Challenges facing construction companies implementing D&I programs
- D&I considerations when hiring vendors, subs, and professionals
- Angela Payne James, Partner, Diversity & Inclusion, Alston & Bird
Speakers to be Announced
Hosted by Program Chairs:
- Debbie Cazan, Partner, Construction & Government Contracts, Alston & Bird
- John Hanover, Practice Group Leader, Construction & Government Contracts, Alston & Bird
Please contact Lindsey Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.210.9445.