Emily Costin will speak on the panel of the “ERISA Plan Investment Committee Governance: Avoiding Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claims” CLE webinar hosted by Strafford.
The program will cover:
- What are the standards with which investment committees must comply?
- What should plan sponsors consider when selecting and training an investment committee?
- What are best practices to avoid breach of fiduciary duty allegations against plan investment committee members, and to minimize their effect in the event such allegations are made?
- What is the role of the economic expert in assessing investment committee structure, governance performance, and investment monitoring?
- What is the role of ERISA fiduciary liability insurance?
For more information, click here.