Jake Kaplan will speak on the panel “Cryptocurrencies: Crazy Crypto but Careful Counsel” at the 27th Annual International Private Client Conference hosted by the International Bar Association (IBA) Private Client Tax Committee.
Topics will include:
- What can we expect in terms of crypto asset taxation in the next few years?
- How can crypto assets be valued?
- Can crypto assets be held in trust and what must trustees be aware of?
- How does succession planning with crypto assets work?
- What should you know about NFTs (non-fungible tokens) if your client is planning a substantial purchase?
- What can you do if your client has been scammed by some crypto con artist?
For more information, click here.