Dave Brown led the “Fundamentals of Corporate Governance & Sources of Authority” panel at the Society for Corporate Governance’s ESSENTIALS Express & Enrichment program. This panel discussed:
- What is corporate governance?
- Key constituents: shareholders, boards, management
- Legal framework of federal and state laws
- Listing standards
- Case law and business judgement rule
- Other governance influencers
- Internal sources of authority (articles, bylaws, delegations)
- Charters, policies, principles, and codes
For more information, click here.