- Counsel for more than 20 years to one of the largest industrial developers in the U.S., covering all aspects of development, including entity formation, acquisition, entitlement issues, financing, leasing and disposition primarily to institutional purchasers.
- Counsel to one of the largest banks in the U.S. in connection with construction lending and workouts in the Southeast, including in 2010 the restructuring of the loan for a major office building in Atlanta.
- Representation of lenders in loan workouts and foreclosures including confirmation proceedings.
- Counsel to a publicly held construction materials company based in the Southeast, with lead responsibility for a large antitrust divestiture in 2008.
- Counsel for more than 30 years to a national apartment developer, with focus on the Southeast, covering acquisition, development work and financing.
- Local Georgia counsel for borrowers over many years in major financings involving significant Georgia assets.
- General counsel to one of the largest municipal solid waste landfills in the eastern United States.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7367
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more than 40 years, Mike's clients have trusted him with their real estate development projects, with particular emphasis on leasing. He has spent his career bringing creative solutions to large companies, including industrial developers, banks, construction materials companies and lenders.