Patent Prosecution and Counseling
- Counsel to a global conglomerate regarding U.S. and international protection and enforcement strategies for industry-leading lines of fall protection equipment and bar code scanning products.
- Prosecuted patent applications and conducted patentability and freedom to operate studies for a major household appliance manufacturer.
- Counsel to a global medical equipment manufacturer directing utility and design patent prosecution.
- Counsel to a start-up steam turbine developer.
- Counsel to a global leader in online commerce, data analytics, machine learning, and mobile application content delivery, including imaging, UI, and data analytics technologies.
- Prepared and drafted patent applications directed to fiber optic equipment, including active optical cables, vertical cavity surface emitting lasers (VCSELs), and corresponding transceivers.
- Counsel to a national plumbing fixture manufacturer.
- Performed freedom to operate analyses for a hydraulic equipment manufacturer related to the release of a new product line.
IP Transactions and Post Grant Proceedings
- Represented a large telecommunications company in intellectual property matters associated with the acquisition of a carve-out division of another company.
- Represented a private-equity-backed chip manufacturer in intellectual property matters related to its acquisition of a high-efficiency server processor business.