Venture Capital / Private Equity
- Represented a telecommunications service provider in a $24 million Series C financing.
- Represented the venture capital investors in a $20 million, final pre-IPO round of financing in a biopharmaceutical drug delivery company.
- Represented an EDA software company in multiple rounds of venture funding that raised $34.5 million in equity capital and secured debt.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Represented the acquirer in the purchase of a controlling interest in the spin out of an international thin client computing company.
- Represented the acquirer in the purchase of telecommunications assets in a Section 363 bankruptcy reorganization.
- Represented the seller in the proposed sale of intellectual property assets covering EDA design methodologies.
- Represented a WKSI issuer in a $200 million public offering of common stock under the new (December 2005) Securities Reform Act rules.
- Represented a public ophthalmic products company in the private issuance (PIPE) and subsequent registration of common stock and warrants to institutional life sciences investors.
- Represented an Internet networking equipment company in its $87 million, Goldman Sachs-led Initial Public Offering (IPO).