- Argued a motion for attorneys’ fees on behalf of a national moving equipment and storage company in California state court, resulting in a favorable outcome for the client.
- Argued a writ of attachment on behalf of a former director of a California corporation in a breach of contract action, resulting in early-stage resolution between interested parties.
- Represented a large retailer of automotive aftermarket parts and accessories in a class action involving claims for breach of contract and deceptive trade practices.
- Defended a California health care organization in an action involving claims for unfair competition and breach of contract in a data breach class action.
- Representing an international beverage distributor in multiple actions across California involving claims for alleged personal injuries based on premises liability.
- Represented a major health care payer in a commercial dispute with a provider alleging breach of contract, fraud, and misrepresentation relating to its contractual obligations and medical reimbursement policies.
- Counseled a nationwide fast food restaurant franchise against pre-litigation claims for false advertising and misrepresentation regarding its well-known advertising slogan.
- Represented a California clean energy company in highly contested trade secret litigation regarding proprietary and competitive processes for lithium extraction from geothermal brine.
- Phone: +1 213 576 2537
- Email: email@example.com
Jonathan advocates for clients by crafting creative, sound legal solutions while resolving complex issues through critical problem solving. As a former White House intern, Jonathan is well-equipped to handle an elusive and fast-paced environment, meeting every need his clients may have.